Board logo

標題: cheap vans shoes under $20 because I love the 4s [打印本頁]

作者: sbtfrjhzw9    時間: 2017-4-12 12:48     標題: cheap vans shoes under $20 because I love the 4s

April 1st,new nike slippers men.
via: Villa Author’s Take
I’m generally a fan of the silhouette,new balance 999 sale. As a matter of fact.
  ”Michael…you really expect me to drop $190+ on this pair,nike make?” Thanks but no thanks Please let me know down in the comments if you agree disagree missed out on anything or want to add your very own pair(s) to the list Enjoy 1Air Jordan 20 – Stealth NIke There’s been a couple of Air Jordan 20s that have released this year being that I really don’t like the shape and look of the shoe I had to put at least one of the colorways in the list It just happens to be the Air Jordan 20 “Stealth” The patent leather upper is what really made me choose this one over the other 2 pairs The ankle strap also makes this shoe very difficult to wear casually because let’s face it who actually wears Jordan retros to hoop in It it were up to me the Air Jordan 20 would never get the retro treatment 2Air Jordan 4 – Teal Nike It’s not so much that I don’t like the colorway or silhouette (because I love the 4s) the Air Jordan 4 Teal get a spot on the list because it’s basically an Air Jordan 4 with hits of green on it Although there’s nothing wrong with that it kind of seems like a recycled idea being that just 2 years ago Jordan released the Air Jordan 4 “Green Glow” which also happens to have shades of green on it You might be saying to yourself “But Jordan always releases black/red shoes what’s wrong with green” Green is a color that’s easy to remember and to put it on the Jordan 4 twice in a span of two years makes no sense to me Plus do you really want more than a few green pairs of shoes in your collection Why not use other colors on the 4 Navy Blue Another Grey Royal Blue Tan But not this one Do any of you even remember when this colorway came out It just seems like a lazy release in my eyes 3Air Jordan 7 – Bobcats Barcelona Days Nike To put it kindly up to this point the Air Jordan 7 has really been a disappointment this year Not only have many people been complaining about the craftsmanship of the shoe but the names and colorways have really been sub-par to say the least I’ve lost count as to how many name changes the Air Jordan 7s have gone through and even worse I seem to forget which pair is which There is literally nothing in this pair that makes me get excited about it It’s just blah I don’t know I just expected more from the 7s this year At least we still have the Jordan 7 Bordeaux to look forward to 4Air Jordan 7 – Marvin the Martian Barc. Nike Oh Jordan Brand You may think you can convince some people in getting a certain shoe simply because you give it a name (Barcelona Nights) that traces it back to Jordan’s tenurewith the 1992 Olympic Team but the storytelling just isn’t there; you’re going to have to do better than that to convince me in getting a pair It’s just lazy creativity from Jordan Brand They should actually worry more about the look of the shoe instead of worrying about the name of it You can change the name all you want but that’s not going to make the shoe any more appealing at least to me Next. four clerk designs were also chosen to be used. Trad

歡迎光臨 FairyTail妖精尾巴 (http://fairytailsky.freebbs.tw/) Powered by Discuz! 5.0.0