標題: 902_1_
無頭像
gnijwang6h1s

帖子 33
註冊 2018-6-6
用戶註冊天數 2152
發表於 2018-6-11 20:03 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
If we make a living, we will never understand the truth. "Thank you for four good intentions," he said. "Today, there is no alternative but to offend!" Talking and turning around like a wind, he reached for the shoulders of third monks. The monk said,Designer Clothing, "do you do it?" As soon as the sentence was finished,david jones online store, his shoulders had been shot by Joe Feng, and his body was soft and fell to the ground. Qiao Feng was educated in Shaolin school, and was familiar with the four monks and Wugong's family, and then beat the four monks one by one. He said, "offend!" May I ask the four masters, why do you know that my father and mother are in trouble when you say that the rescue is late? Who told the four master of the news? " The tall monk said angrily, "you only want to know the people who report the news, and you will harm them. How can a Shaolin pupil be bent on your Kidan dog's confession? If you torture, you will never ask me half a word from my mouth. " Qiao Feng's heart sighed and sighed, "the more misunderstanding I get,Designer Shoes, the more questions I ask, and whatever questions they ask, they are all interrogating confessions." He stretched out his hand on each person's back and pushed a few times. He unraveled four monks who had been sealed, and said,belk clothing, "if I want to kill people, I will send four lives at the moment. The truth is always looking forward to the future. Suddenly I heard a man sneering beside the hillside: "to kill people, it may not be so easy!" When Qiao Feng looked up, he saw more than ten Shaolin monks standing on the hillside, armed with weapons in his hands. The first two monks are fifty years of age, the hands of each handle to facilitate the shovel, the shovel head fine steel crescent of the green light, the two monks bright and bright, see a clear inner skill. Although Qiao Feng is not afraid of it, he knows that he is not weak in martial arts.